Who: Di Wills
What: A play in development
Why: Because the idea wants out of my head and it could be rather funny if done well. Touch wood.

Saturday 15 December 2012

Bundy Writer's join the artist team!

Crashed the Writer's club Christmas meeting today (lovely treats and wonderful people) and shared my project concept with them.

Then I passed around pens and post-it's and asked for reflections. The result was fabulous. My friends didn't disappoint and the finished product will be 'note-worthy'. Pun intended. .

Plus we were entertained by a 4-piece ukulele band who were fantastic, enough to inspire me to go buy a ukulele! Hopefully it won't collect as much dust as my tap dancing shoes :-)





1 comment:

  1. Oh, that sounds wonderful Di! Happy Christmas to you. See you in the New Year! cx

    ReplyDelete